SEO Manchester Services. Lets put your site to work.
You found us, now lets help you get found.
More results, for businesses just like yours
This business was nowhere to be found on Google, we turned things around.
Starting only in Nov 2017 and by Jan 2018 they had risen a massive 93 places in Google.
They now rank 2nd or 3rd for a very competitive keyword in their industry and sales have increased massively
By making all digital roads lead to you, we get your business 10X more exposure in Google and other digital avenues
Watch as your business grows from increased sales, customer enquires and service quotes.
Worry Free Contracts
You are not tied down with us. Month to month contracts at fixed rates, no penalties or lengthy payment schedules.
All Done In House
By making all digital roads lead to you, we get your business 10X more exposure in Google and other digital avenues
Genius As Standard
We are part of mastermind groups that include the world’s best SEOs. We discuss strategy, what’s working and whats not. We stay on top of our industry.
Increase Customer Base
Our plans and services help drive more ‘targeted’ customers to your website, product or service than any other online marketing strategies.
Some people will tell you that the best SEO Manchester companies are those with the most impressive presentations. Others say that the proof is in the pudding, and they swear by SEO companies that guarantee good results.
There’s even a group of people that believe that SEO companies with “secret” strategies are your best bet if you want to succeed in today’s cutthroat business landscape.
All of these people have one thing in common: they are totally and utterly WRONG.
Choosing an SEO Manchester company that you can rely on requires a whole different approach. It is all too easy to get roped into a contract with an SEO company that doesn’t have your best interests at heart, or worse, one that utilizes blackhat techniques to get results.
None of these types of SEO providers will do your business any favors, because the former may decide to take down your website should you decide to leave them, and the latter can cause so much damage to your site that it would take years to recover.
So how does one go about the business of choosing a reliable SEO Agency? Better yet, how do you make sure that you’ve picked the best SEO Company Manchester has to offer?
Here are 5 tips that will guide you in making a better decision.
1. KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE WITH SEO
It goes without saying that your SEO goals are ultimately what will determine the type of services you should look for. Ask yourself the following questions:
• Why does my business need SEO?
• Which areas are in need of improvement?
• What type of SEO services should I focus on to improve traffic/visits/leads/conversions?
• Which areas of my website do not need to be improved?
• Do I have my own website, or will I need one built?
If you don’t know how to answer all of these questions on your own, that’s all right. You can request to have a digital marketing analysis performed on your business to assess its strengths and weaknesses. It is important to know exactly what you hope to achieve by partnering with an SEO company.
2. READ REVIEWS, TESTIMONIALS, AND CASE STUDIES
The unbiased opinions of business and website owners like you are what will guide you towards good, reliable SEO companies. When it comes to SEO, Manchester has some of the best companies in the UK. How do you determine the ones that actually deliver results? And how can you tell which ones you should steer clear of?
By reading reviews, of course. Online reviews and testimonials will give you a general picture of how reliable an SEO company is. Although you will still have to do some detailed research if you want more information about a specific company, reviews and testimonials show you where to start.
After deciding that an SEO Manchester company seems reliable based on what their clients say about them, you can move on to requesting case studies from the SEO Agency itself, perhaps by calling or filling up a contact form online. Good SEO agencies have no qualms connecting you with their present or former clients so that you can get firsthand information on what to expect.
3. ASK FOR A SEO Manchester CONSULTATION
When you shortlist one or two SEO agencies, the next step is to schedule a consultation. This is important, and it doesn’t matter whether you do it face to face or over the internet. Any reputable SEO company will jump at the chance to highlight their strategies and some detailed research on the marketing trends in your industry. Consultations aren’t just a means for agencies to showcase their services, it is also an opportunity for them to foster a trusting relationship with their clients.
As for you, consultations provide an opportunity to voice out concerns, ask questions, and request evidence. What are some of the things you should talk about in this meeting?
• What does the contract entail? This is your best chance to find out what the contract contains and for how long it remains valid. You should also ask whether there are different contracts for different budgets, the options available, and so on. Learn everything you can about the fine print.
• Do you have clients from the same industry I dabble in? This is another important consideration because different industries have different marketing nuances and customer habits. It is best to go with an SEO company that has experience working in your specific industry.
• How will we keep in touch? Learn about how the company communicates with its clients as this will reflect how they will communicate with you. This way, it is easy to know whether their level of coordination suits your preferred way of doing business.
• Who will own my website? Only YOU should have full ownership of your website. There are quite a number of SEO agencies out there that will rope you in by offering to build your website for free. Don’t fall for this. Such companies tend to include website ownership clauses in their contracts, which means it becomes their intellectual property. This gives them the ability to reserve the right to take it down should your contract come to a premature end. This is another reason to scrutinize the contract before paying or signing anything.
• Are there any guarantees? There are no absolutes in SEO, so you shouldn’t entertain any mention of performance guarantees. Professional SEO providers understand that the practice is a finicky mistress, and each website and business presents a different set of challenges. If they guarantee you that they will deliver good results, run as far away as you can.
• What are your payment options? Know how you will be required to pay for their services. This will help you avoid having your website or work held hostage due to late fees.
4. DEFINE YOUR BUDGET
Decide what you’re willing to pay for SEO first, then search for any packages that are within your budget range. Ask the agencies you’ve shortlisted about their package deals and price ranges as this will help you eliminate companies that are too pricey. However, this doesn’t mean that you should go for the cheapest option available either.
When selecting a package based on your budget, don’t forget to check whether it has the services you need, otherwise, you’ll be subscribing to an affordable SEO service that’s useless to your business.
5. PICK COMPANIES THAT MEASURE/TRACK DATA
Why is this important, you ask? It’s simple. You can only measure results if there is something to measure in the first place. In the case of SEO, site visits, contact forms, phone calls, and click-through rates are some of the metrics that matter. The right SEO Company is one that will keep track of this data, making it easy for you to know which strategies are working and where your business/website could do with some improvements.
Please avoid making decisions that aren’t based on results. There is no place for intuition and “gut feelings” in the world of SEO.
IS THAT ALL?
There are a few more tips that can help you steer clear of shady or blackhat SEO providers and get good value for what you’re paying.
1. Just because an SEO provider is local doesn’t mean they’re your best option. The beauty of SEO services is that they can be delivered regardless of physical or geographical constraints. If your business caters mostly to foreign clients, pairing up with a local SEO agency will prove less fruitful than opting for an SEO agency from that specific country. That being said, there is nothing wrong with selecting a local SEO provider if they check all the boxes.
2. Cheap SEO is always bad SEO. Granted there can be some excellent rates and discounts from reputable agencies, in SEO you generally get what you pay for.
3. There is no secret to SEO. Don’t be convinced by talks of exclusive strategies and secret methods. Everyone knows what it takes to succeed in using SEO.
4. Don’t judge a book by its cover. If you find yourself extremely impressed by how an agency presents itself, stop and think for a moment. Companies with flashy presentations rarely live up to expectations.
5. Do as much research as possible. In the end, the success or failure of your relationship with an SEO agency will be determined by how well you know them. It is important to conduct due diligence to learn everything about an agency before signing up with them. Check their documented results, talk to their clients, read reviews, and visit their website to get a clear picture of what they’re about.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE RED FLAGS I SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR?
Just because an SEO company uses blackhat techniques doesn’t mean they’re illegitimate. True, Google, Yelp, and other search engines do frown upon these unethical tactics, but you won’t be able to tell just by visiting the company’s headquarters.
So, how can you tell whether a company uses blackhat techniques or not? Here are some of the biggest giveaways.
• If the company advises you to buy a bunch of links from websites you’ve never heard of, that’s a bad sign.
• If you notice that the content on their other clients’ pages is plagiarized or scraped, don’t pick that agency
• If you find fake press releases that are created for the main purpose of spamming links, avoid that agency.
• Any signs of computer-generated content should immediately be considered as a red flag.
EASY AS 1, 2, 3.
SEO isn’t rocket science, but like rocket science, it is a definite science. There are agencies that have mastered SEO practices and are well-equipped to help you and your business navigate to the top of search rankings as well as to get more leads, more conversions, more sales, and ultimately more revenue.
These tips provide a general guideline on how you should start looking for an SEO company to partner with in Manchester, but because every business has different needs, it is totally all right to tailor a detailed guideline to suit your particular case.
Simply put, we prosper when our SEO Manchester clients do.
Looking for a ‘free SEO audit?
You won’t find it here.
Most ‘free SEO audits’ being offered by our competitors are worthless.
They are highly automated and use generic software to ‘score’ your site.
At Gekkoshot we will take the time to properly review your current website, along with your competition so we can supply you with a realistic plan on how you can dominate your market or niche in Google.
Request a Free Consultation worth £99
We have worked with hundreds of businesses in Northern Ireland and beyond, check out our feedback online. We provide clear consistent results for our clients with our SEO Belfast service to SME’s and more. Let us make your business our next success story.
Contact us today on 028 9521 9358 or complete this short form for a free consultation, with no obligation.
I cannot rate Warren and the team at Gekkoshot highly enough, they have been supporting my business with SEO services since June 2017 and I have seen a massive increase in my google rankings. Very happy customer!Helmut Elstner
Tel: 028 9521 9358